All BCN Trust related questions
We want the funded projects to benefit our members and communities. We do not want to dictate what that means as we are open to new and innovative ways to approach this. The following are some guidelines and principles of success that we follow:
- Projects with short or long term strategic planning
- Projects that demonstrate careful selection of those who will work in and support the project.
- Projects that are community oriented and goal focused
- Clear, modest and manageable objectives (small scale rather than mega projects).
- Consideration will be given to jointly funded opportunities.
- Research Projects that benefit the individual and that do not benefit the larger population of the community
- Individual for-profit projects, i.e., subsidizing your business
- Project and Services that are already funded by another program.
- Start-up funds for new business
Your BCN trust account will provide you the access to online referendum ballots.
Register to www.bigstonetrust.ca/register and fill out the online registration form. The BCN trust administrator will approve your registration request as soon as the information provided has been verified.